What to do if things go wrong?

We make every effort to get things right so you do not have any complaints. If you do have a complaint please contact us so we can put things right as quickly as possible.

If we cannot resolve your complaint informally, we have a formal disputes procedure (which can be found in the resources section) you can follow.


Prior to 2018, if you were having difficulties in sorting out your complaint, you could contact the Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS). TPAS no longer exists as a separate organisation. The Early Resolution Service (informal dispute resolution) moved to be part of The Pensions Ombudsman office in 2018, whilst the pensions advice section was absorbed by what is now called MoneyHelper

Pensions Ombudsman

If you are not happy with the response to your complaint and TPAS have not been able to help you, you can get in touch with the Pensions Ombudsman who can investigate your case.


If you need to make a pensions related complaint MoneyHelper can provide free and impartial advice online or over the phone.

Your feedback is appreciated

If you’ve received excellent service from the pension fund we’d love to hear from you. 

Any compliments and general comments are appreciated, so don't hesitate to email us. Our contact details are available here

Can't find what you're looking for? Our team is always on hand to help.

Contact us