Contact details

Surrey County Council administer the pension scheme for members of the City of Westminster Pension Fund. Surrey Pension Services can be contacted in any of the following ways:


Phone:  0300 200 1031

Write to:
Pension Services
Surrey County Council
Room 218, County Hall
Penrhyn Road
Kingston upon Thames

Sending in your Original Certificates?
If you send in your certificates by registered post or recorded delivery they will be returned to you via the same method.
Should you feel uneasy about sending in your original certificates through the mail, please feel free to visit our office with no appointment necessary where your certificates will be registered and returned to you.

You can visit our office any time between 8:30am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. You can also arrange an appointment with a member of our staff.

How to get here:

Helpful information